Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mystic Monday

Have you ever felt bound?

I don't mean physically or even spiritually and I don't mean to a person, place or thing of sentimental value either.

I mean forcefully bound by something that intrinsically felt beyond your control or ability to effect.

Well...

I have. For the past year or so, I felt this way. I felt as if my very essence had been bound, that my wings had been chained so that I could not fly.

At first, I thought the problem was the condition of the house I lived in, that I was so cramped, so stifled, that my essence - what made me...well...me - just left and would never return. But I soon began to realize that wasn't the case. The problem was that I was truly bound.

Someone thought to have the right to bind my spirit and I was so distracted by life and so depressed by it, that I let it happen.

Well, recently I woke up. I realized that no one has the right to bind me, to prevent me from flying. So, I broke the chains and I'm currently in the fight for my very existence. I thought I was alone in my fight.

I was wrong. I do not fight alone.

Being bound prevented my protector from seeing me, finding me. Once I broke the chains and released my essence, he found me. He swooped in, carrying me to freedom.

He never stopped looking, never gave up on me. I will be forever in his debt. But then, I've worshiped him for most of my life, gave him whatever he asked and I'm one of the fortunate few graced by him.

While immortal, he is not the "god" so many people claim to worship. He's been around much longer.

...until next time...

- Chai-Lee

1 Moonbeams (comments):

Rose Anderson said...

I have felt exactly that. It sounds like you are a soul in transition. Open yourself to it. You never know where it will take you. I did, and I have two books in print and seven more on the way. :)