Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, March 18, 2011

PHANTASM FRIDAY

Last months interviews were so fun, they decided to let me come back in March! Call me Aine this time around…

Before we begin, I must remind everyone of the Moonlight Mistresses boring rule to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – *eye roll*. However, they haven’t seemed to care about double entendres, so let them fly!

My guests today are, Greymalkin and Rosalyn DeLeon – please, have a seat on our lovely couch! – from Terra Illumina. Their tale can be found in Fallenwood, a novel creation by Leslie D. Soule.

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, *

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Aine: Please, Greymalkin, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Greymalkin: It was actually by neither mine nor hers. We met at the Harvest Ball, back when I was a man instead of a feline. It seems like forever ago.

Aine: Rosalyn DeLeon, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Rosalyn: Oh, it was definitely love at first sight. He was so handsome, and so charming…*sigh* And now he’s furry and cute!

Aine: Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you both feel about this?

Rosalyn DeLeon: Well, my sister has always been jealous of me, and she sent Alex (Greymalkin) to spy on me and to steal a strand of my hair.

Greymalkin: But I didn’t. I knew her sister was going to use it for some foul purpose.

Aine: Greymalkin, would you say that your relationship developed easily or would you say there was some reluctance?

Greymalkin: Well, being a cat, um…creates a certain amount of difficulty. But as soon as I saw her, I couldn’t help but fall in love.

Aine: How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Rosalyn: Oh, I just knew when I saw him at the Ball. I saw him and it felt like butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach.

Greymalkin: *nuzzles Rosalyn’s arm*

Aine: Greymalkin, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Rosalyn?

Greymalkin: I’m still, er…working on it. It’s this whole “being a cat” thing that gets in the way of a lot of things.

Aine: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Rosalyn: I would have to thank my sister…

Greymalkin: Yes, I suppose I would have to thank that evil woman for sending me on my mission.

Aine: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Rosalyn, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Greymalkin would _____?" *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Rosalyn: *sigh* I wish he would hurry up and find a way to turn back into a man…

Aine: Greymalkin, would you prefer to give Rosalyn a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Greymalkin: MEEEEOWWW! Not a bubble bath!!!

Aine: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Let’s see how well you two know each other. Greymalkin, what would Rosalyn say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Greymalkin: *rolls eyes* Probably catnip…

Aine: Rosalyn, did he correctly guess your answer? How would you have answered that question?

Rosalyn: *blushes*

Aine: *sits back in his chair* Greymalkin, what would Rosalyn say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Greymalkin: I think she would say that a good chin scratch would do it.

Rosalyn: *scratches behind Greymalkin’s ears* Nope, it’s here….

Greymalkin: Purrrrrrrrr……

Aine: *readjusts his position in the chair* It’s time to cool things off just a tad. Rosalyn, as far as you know, what is Greymalkin’s idea of a perfect date?

Rosalyn: You know, I’m not sure…what a cat…does on a date….

Aine: Greymalkin, is she correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Greymalkin: Oh, you know – we’d eat some food, run around the house for a while, play with a ball of yarn, sleep, wake up, decide it’s not worth it, sleep some more…

Aine: Greymalkin, your turn in the hot seat. What is Rosalyn’s idea of a perfect date?

Greymalkin: Oh, I don’t know. I guess she’d like to go and eat somewhere where she didn’t have to get the food taste-tested in case her evil sister decides to poison her.

Aine: Rosalyn, is he correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Rosalyn: Oh, you know, I enjoy going for long walks and dancing…

Aine: In your adventures, journeys or travels, have the two of you had the chance to have the “perfect date,” or the closest you could get to one? Where did you go and what did you do?

Greymalkin: It would have been that night at the Harvest Ball.

Rosalyn: Yes, definitely.

Aine: I want to switch gears just a bit. March has close connections to Ireland, and as many of us acknowledge, Ireland is steeped in myths and mysticism, as are many Native American tribal beliefs. Rosalyn, Greymalkin, Do you believe in this type of mysticism? Have you had any experiences that helped you develop these beliefs?

Rosalyn: Yes, I do believe in mysticism. We have a court wizard named Hieropraxis. He’s very good.

Greymalkin: Don’t even get me started when it comes to magic…*rolls eyes*

Aine: Rosalyn, Greymalkin, Do you believe in fate and destiny or are most things just a happenstance of coincidence? Why do you feel the way you do?

Rosalyn: Oh I definitely believe in fate. I just feel like I’ve had a lot of things happen that I can’t just explain away as coincidence.

Greymalkin: *nuzzles Rosalyn* Purrrr…..

Aine: Rosalyn, Greymalkin, Where do you see yourselves in 5 years?

Rosalyn: I see ourselves in a cottage somewhere nice, and he would be human again. We’d have lots of children running around…

Greymalkin: I don’t see things working out that way. I see myself stuck as a cat and us having to explain to everyone why there are so many little kittens running around. My point is, things never turn out the way you’d expect them to.

Aine: I’m sorry folks, but that’s all the time we have for today. Thanks to Greymalkin and Rosalyn DeLeon for joining us today and giving us some great answers. We hope you’ll check out their story, Fallenwood.

To learn more about their author, Leslie D. Soule, visit: http://www.lesliesoule.com/

0 Moonbeams (comments):