Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, July 30, 2010

PHANTASM FRIDAY

I'm eat up prepping for my son's 13th birthday party today. I've vaccumed, swept, mopped, put a load of dishes in the dishwasher, a load of laundry in the washing machine, a load of laundry in the dryer and I've ran my errands. It's 2:30 and I'm already ready for bed. By 5 o'clock tonight my house will be running over with boys. I just love teenage testosterone! ;-) Maybe I'll get to write tonight when I lock myself in my bedroom to escape bedlam and pray for sanity to return. Or...I guess I could just feed my insanity into my book. =)

The winner of Keta Diablo's drawing is SHERRY! I'll e-mail Keta offline with your e-mail address, Sherry! Hope you enjoy reading the book you won!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Stay safe and cool!

~huggles~
Gracen

1 Moonbeams (comments):

Carrie said...

Congrats Sherry!