Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mystic Monday

Hey there everyone!

Okay, I had planned on putting up a review of a couple of books today and discussing the ones I was going to be reading, but I haven't been feeling well and it's kind of gotten worse quickly today. My arm is a bit sore, making it hard to type, so I am going to make it quick.

I will make my book review post next week that much longer.

Books I will be posting reviews for (you'll find some info on Goodreads though):
The Harrowing by Alexandra Sokoloff
Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
Thanksgiving at the Inn by Tim Whitney

I also wanted to discuss the following books that I was going to be reading this week in conjunction with Keta's posts and give you previews:

Ripping the Bodice by Inara Lavey
Haunted Seduction by Morgan James
Land of Falling Stars by Keta Diablo
Dark Desires of the Druids I: Murder & Magick by Isabel Roman

Okay, so now you know what I had planned for today. Sorry folks, but it's just not happening because I need to be getting ready to go to the doctor.

However, I will be doing all of this next Monday! Thanks for your patience!

Carrie

4 Moonbeams (comments):

Sheila Deeth said...

I just finished Give up the Ghost and loved it!

Gracen Miller said...

Take care of yourself, Carrie! I've got you in my thoughts and prayers until I hear more from you. *mega huggles*

Carrie said...

Sheila - I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

Yeah, I am taking care of myself, as best as I can figure it. Thanks!

Lisa Lane said...

What a beautiful blog! Thanks so much for hosting the HSN Blitz!