Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love Can Be Murder....Sierra Wolfe style!

Hi, it's me, Gracen. Before we get to Sierra's post, I wanted to mention how excited I am for Sierra and her new book, Love Can Be Murder, which was released Wednesday, August 26, 2009, by Wild Rosse Press. I had the privilege of reading this novel. It's a good book and it's a fun read! If you like paranormal romances, then I would recommend this one.

Now...to the guest of honor....Sierra Wolfe!

~~~~~

It’s so hard to choose from your favorite type characters, that I just couldn’t do it. So, I wrote a story with all of my favorites in it. I know, that’s cheating, right?

I’ve loved to read about witches for years now. They are so fun, the magic and mystery. Casting spells and performing rites. Talk about empowering women! What could be better than that?

Vampires are another one of my favorites. Immortality, secrecy, living in the night when most of the world is fast asleep. It’s intriguing, sexy, and exciting all at the same time.

Lately, my attention has been riveted to ghosts. I love them! There’s always a story hidden there. How did they die? Why haven’t they moved on? Do they know what happened?

So, I decided why not a story with all three of them included. What could be better than that? I really enjoyed writing this story for that reason. I have to say, I didn’t get bored while I was working on it, even in the middle where you get the mid book slump you have to fight (at least I do). I think that’s the best way to fight the mid book slump, find something you love and write about it.

I hope you find it as interesting as I did. So, without further ado…

LOVE CAN BE MURDER


Photobucket


Alexander Forsythe's house is haunted. One wouldn’t think a hundred and three year old vampire would let a little ghost bother him, but this particular house guest has outstayed her welcome.

Alex detests witchcraft, but after discovering his ghost, Abbie, is the ancestor of the local witch, Willow Cowan, his choices are limited. Alex calls on Willow to help evict his ghostly tenant, but he begins to wonder if the sexy spell-caster might be more trouble than the ghost.

Willow thinks Alex needs her magical abilities to remove the spirit from his house. What she doesn't realize is that his specter is her long lost ancestor. She's not sure she wants to help the gorgeous vampire in his ghost hunt, until she sees a long lost family heirloom on display in Alex's house.

Alex is adamant that the necklace belongs to him.. It's been in his family since it was created for the wife of a distant ancestor. The necklace had been given to every wife of the first born son. He's reluctant to give away his precious heirloom to a witch.

Can they learn to work together and get past their differences? Or will Abbie be the one obstacle they can’t remove?


You can check it out at The Wild Rose Press.

For more information on me and what I'm working on, stop by my website. I'd love the company!

7 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

Congrats Sierra:) Happy Release Day and wishing you many sales!

Gracen Miller said...

I wish you many, many, many, many sales also, Sierra! Hope you skyrocket to #1 by the end of the week!!!

*huggles*

Sheila Deeth said...

Congratulations. Sounds like a delightful recipe for a book.

Sierra Wolfe said...

Awww, thank you all!

Gracen, you make me blush. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for the great comments!

Margay Leah Justice said...

Sounds like a wonderful book, Sierra. congratulations on the new release!
Margay

Carrie said...

Hey Sierra,

I'm glad you stopped by! I feel bad because it's been so long since I stopped by WTR!

Yay! It's finally out! I'll have to check this one out!

Sierra Wolfe said...

Thanks so much everyone! It's great to be a guest at MLM!

Carrie, it's always great to see you. I have to admit that I haven't been dropping by much lately either. It always seems to be one of the things that slips when we get busy, doesn't it? It's so hard not to let life get in the way, but I'm going to have to keep trying harder. I miss chatting with you all!